|Why Entrepreneurs Should Turn Their Expertise into a Book
By Assuanta Howard @astapubl
Entrepreneurs who have published books are able to extend their brand, become public speakers, gain more customers, and more. Being a published author will open many doors to you and grant you with opportunities to increase your income and add to your credibility.
Writing a book is an opportunity to reach out to an audience that never would have found you. It’s a chance for you to expand your audience and demonstrate your expertise, philosophy, and best practices. According to an article written by Laura Cross, “Writing and publishing a book related to your expertise will have a significant impact on your credibility and can substantially increase your bottom line. In a survey conducted for the Business Impact of Writing a Book:
- 96% of authors reported that publishing a book positively influenced their businesses
- 94% said it improved their brands
- 95% generated more speaking engagements
- 96% generated more clients
- 94% generated more leads
- 87% said it allowed them to charge higher fees
- 87% reported that it allowed them to generate a more desirable client base
- 76% said it allowed them to close more deals`1
What those figures reveal is that if you’re serious about your business, becoming a published author is no longer an option, it’s a necessity for market advantage.
There are many reasons why a business owner should write and publish a book and the top four are listed below:
- Enhances Your Visibility-Writing a book positions you as an expert within your industry. Differentiating yourself in the marketplace is more important now than ever before. What makes you unique? Why should someone hire you over your competitor? Having a book to your credit helps you answer those questions.
- Be Seen as Credible– You will gain instant credibility and people will be more inclined to trust and believe you. Being an expert author helps you cement your credibility and deliver your expertise to a wider audience.
- Elevate yourselfabove your competition by being known as “the expert” people go to for the type of service you provide.
- Opens Doors-Establishing your brand creates a multitude of opportunities to increase your revenues and profitability as a business owner. You can command higher fees, receive high-level speaking invitations, attract high-value clients, and sell more products and services.
It has never been easier for an author to write and publish a book. Writing it is a challenge, but is should not be seen as a deterrent. A published book will provide you with an avalanche of unforeseeable opportunities to increase your brand, increase your credibility, and increase your profitability.
Assuanta Howard, CEO, Asta Publications has helped many authors write and publish their books. If you are an entrepreneur or business owner it’s time to turn your expertise into a book. Visit: http://www.astapublication.com or e-mail: email@example.com to learn how.